Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
Use of Materials and Website
All content on this website, without limitation, as well as the arrangement of the content, is the exclusive property of and owned by AZE, (marketed under the name “AZE”), its licensors, or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Users of the Site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any content on this Website by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Website that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any AZE server.
- Attempt to use the Website for any purposes other than those intended by AZE, as determined by AZE in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user's access to this Website or the proper operation of this Website. You also agree that, in using this Website, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
Some features of this website may require registration and/or use of a password. By registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. You are responsible for protecting your password and responsible for statements made and omissions that occur through the use of your password. You or third parties acting on your behalf are not permitted to use AZE’s proprietary marks without our written permission, unless according to exceptions described in the site.
This website may contain links to other website owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience. AZE has no control over such linked sites. AZE has no responsibility or liability for the policies and actions of third parties.
Copyrights and Trademarks
This site and the content in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind and you use the website at your own risk. AZE reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site or any of its features at any time. AZE does not represent or warrant that this site and its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that the site will be secure; that the site or the server that makes site available will be virus-free; or that information on the site will be complete, accurate, reliable, or timely.
Limitation of Liability
By accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of this site. in no event shall AZE be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages from the use of this site. you acknowledge and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of the site may not be secure and may be intercepted by unauthorized parties. you acknowledge and agree that your use of the site is at your own risk and that the site is made available to you at no charge.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AZE and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your Internet account.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby expressly agree that any proceeding arising out of or relating to your use of the website shall be instituted in a state or federal court sitting in the county of China and you expressly waive any objection that you may have now or hereafter to the laying of the venue or to the jurisdiction of any such proceeding, you agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the website must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
Agreement, Admissibility, and Severability
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.