Weatherproof NEMA enclosures and boxes are weatherproof and watertight, protecting sensitive equipment in harsh industrial environments. NEMA boxes are ideal for electrical applications in industries such as telecommunications, industrial automation, alternative energy, marine, wastewater and more.The NEMA enclosures include vented, heated and cooled enclosures.
NEMA Industrial Enclosure,48x32x16 inch,Aluminum,Double Doors
Industrial Enclosure | 48"Hx48"Wx16"D
Weatherproof Electrical Enclosure,48x32x16 inch,Aluminum,NEMA 4/4X,Double Doors
Industrial Enclosure | 40"Hx40"Wx12"D
Aluminum Outdoor Electrical Enclosure,48x32x16 inch,NEMA 4/4X
Industrial Enclosure | 48"Hx32"Wx16"D
Aluminum Outdoor Electrical Enclosure,32x24x10 inch,NEMA 4/4X
Industrial Enclosure | 32"Hx24"Wx10"D
NEMA 4 /4X Outdoor Industrial Enclosure,28x20x8 inch,Aluminum
Industrial Enclosure | 28"Hx20"Wx8"D
NEMA 4 /4X Outdoor Industrial Enclosure,20x12x6 inch,Aluminum
Industrial Enclosure | 20"Hx12"Wx6"D
NEMA 4/4X Electrical Enclosure,48x40x16 inch,Stainless Steel,Double Doors
NEMA Enclosure | 48"Hx40"Wx16"D
Weatherproof NEMA Enclosure,24x48x12 inch,Stainless Steel,Double Doors
NEMA Enclosure | 24"Hx48"Wx12"D
Designed to house and protect a wide range of equipment, AZE's Industrial NEMA enclosures and boxes are weatherproof and watertight, protecting sensitive equipment in harsh industrial environments, they can be used for heating, cooling, venting, as well as internal power requirements.
Our weatherproof and waterproof NEMA enclosures are known to be the most flexible and configurable in the industry. They are built to withstand high impact, can be operated in hot or cold environments and are UV resistant. These NEMA rated designs can therefore be used for a wide range of climate control options including heater, cooling, AC or DC power.
The electrical NEMA enclosure boxes come in a variety of materials such as mild carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Some of the features included in our electrical NEMA enclosures:
- Mounting plates that allow you to securely mount equipment inside the enclosure
- Thermostat controlled fans or heaters that support the deployment of sensitive equipment in a variety of temperature environments
- Padlockable vented or un-vented lids that secure access to the installed equipment preventing the damage or tampering of sensitive equipment
- DIN rails that provide secure mounting points for industrial DIN mount equipment
- Internal power configurations including 120V AC, 240V AC, 12V DC & 48V DC.
Our electrical NEMA enclosure boxes can be customized in several ways:
- Adding any number of additional port openings to the enclosure
- Accommodating port openings in any size to your specific requirements
- Mounting plates in metal or aluminum
- Specific equipment pre-installed for turnkey solutions
- Variety of thermostat setting options and custom insulation
- Digital labeling and logo printing with full CMYK color on enclosures making them ideal for OEM applications
What is NEMA 4 Enclosure, NEMA 4X Enclosure?
NEMA 4 enclosure is a weatherproof or water-tight enclosure built for outdoor and indoor use.
NEMA 4X enclosures offer exceptional protection for electrical and electronic products in hostile indoor and outdoor situations.A NEMA 4X enclosures are one of the most popular and adaptable varieties of NEMA enclosures.Such extremely adjustable enclosures are made to keep equipment safe from harsh weather circumstances such as rain, snow, dirt, corrosion, ice formation, etc.
NEMA 4,NEMA 4X Enclosure Features
- Customized NEMA Enclosure Solution.
- IP65/IP66 Certification, Weatherproof Enclosure
- Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Enclosure for Your Choice
Which type materials is NEMA 4,4X Enclosure made?
When it comes to materials of the NEMA 4,NEMA 4x enclosure, there are several alternatives.Stainless steel, aluminum, and polycarbonate are among the highly corrosive materials used in NEMA 4X enclosures, but they are also in plastic.
- Stainless steel.
NEMA 4x enclosure stainless steel is corrosion-resistant and fire-resistant, making it ideal for most environments.
Steel is a durable and expensive substance that may be used in a spectrum of uses.
NEMA 4x enclosure aluminum is a rigid metal that can tolerate extreme temperatures.
What’s the Difference Between a NEMA 4 and a NEMA 4X Enclosure?
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
NEMA 4X enclosure offers corrosion resistance. The range of NEMA 4X enclosures is extensive, ranging from those where the enclosure is used to those where it is not.
- NEMA 4 Enclosure
A NEMA 4 is the lowest-rated dustproof NEMA enclosure and provides an extra layer of protection.The NEMA 4 enclosure is popular because it protects against the elements, such as cold weather and ice on the outside.
What are the advantages of NEMA 4X Enclosure?
The NEMA 4X enclosure is a type of enclosure that complies with the following advantages:
- May use it both indoors and outdoors.
- Corrosion resistance.
- A gasket is included to defend against liquid and solid infiltration.
- It gives an extra layer of corrosion resistance
- Offer a level of protection against water infiltration
- A NEMA 4X enclosure’s material is more resistant to corrosion of all types
- It can shield the equipment from hose-directed water and splashes.
- Made of a durable fiberglass-reinforced polyester material that has been molded.
What are custom NEMA 4X Enclosure Accessories?
You’ll also need to know the enclosure material to employ for your particular application.For indoor or outdoor usage, These enclosures are suitable for both hot and low-temperature conditions.At below, there are some custom NEMA 4X enclosure accessories.
- NEMA 4X rated air conditioners
- Panels of electricity
- Fan assemblies in NEMA 4/4X are available.
Our weatherproof enclosures can be used for wired and remote sensor applications in water management, traffic controls, and utility monitoring stations. The NEMA enclosures also work well for solar-powered applications, in corrosive environments, as well as, at sub-zero temperatures.