Heat Exchangers are designed to cool electrical and electronic enclosures, cabinets and panels in installations where enclosed equipment may be safely maintained and operated at temperatures several degrees above the ambient temperature outside the cabinet.
Outdoor Battery Electrical Cabinet Heat Exchanger 260W/K
260W/K Enclosure Heat Exchanger | DC48V Powered
Heat Exchangers are designed to cool electrical and electronic outdoor enclosures, cabinets and panels in installations where enclosed equipment may be safely maintained and operated at temperatures several degrees above the ambient temperature outside the cabinet. Likely installation sites include air conditioned buildings and lower temperature indoor/outdoor sites where electrical and electronic components may need cooling to function properly.
- Remote measure, remote communication, remote control, which can realize multiple automatic protection and comprehensive self-testing function
- Strict process control and international brand parts deployed to ensure high quality and reliable of this product
- Multiple self protection design & Interchangeable monitoring software interface, RS485 communication(MODBUS protocol)
- Circulation fans stepless speed regulation function
- LED Display, all the settings can changed at the field
- The heating function is optional
- Dry contact alarm output,NO/NC optional
The heat exchangers is powered by 48V DC ,they are designed for outdoor cabinets and control cabinets, easy for maintenance and in line with ROHS requirements.
- What is a heat exchanger and how does it work?
Heat exchangers, metal shells and tubes, work by transferring heat from one place to another. The hot flue gas heats the metal as the gas makes its way to the exhaust outlet of the furnace. As this is happening, the hot metal heats the air circulating over the exterior of the heat exchanger.
Heat exchangers work because heat naturally flows from higher temperature to lower temperatures. Therefore if a hot fluid and a cold fluid are separated by a heat conducting surface heat can be transferred from the hot fluid to the cold fluid.
- What is difference between condenser and heat exchanger?
A condenser is an apparatus intended to condense vapors to a liquid state from their gaseous state.A heat exchanger works to conduct heat from a substance of higher temperature to a substance of lower temperature without phase changes.
- Why do we need heat exchangers?
Heat exchangers have a very broad range of industrial applications.Within industrial plants and factories heat exchangers are required to keep machinery, chemicals, water, gas, and other substances within a safe operating temperature.
- How do I choose a heat exchanger?
Keep in mind that selecting the best heat exchanger for a process application depends on many factors, including operational design parameters, fluid compatibility, approach temperatures, space allocation and budget. The most common type of plate-and-frame heat exchanger is a gasketed plate-and-frame design